• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Friday, June 16, 2006

    snarl.

    One of those days, can't be very positive and have eaten because, well because. I actually feel like eating chips and chocolate and cake and more chips. I haven't, because that would make me feel more horrible and more cross.
    I wonder if emotions will ever NOT cause me to want to eat.

    1 Comments:

    At 4:06 AM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    This week's been a really hard one for me in terms of resisting falling into old patterns. I admit I have been rather naughty :( Lucky for me not so naughty that I haven't lost.. but still naughty naughty Julie.

    Glad to read that you were more able to resist temptation!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home