• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, June 14, 2006

    2 days in one.

    I somehow missed yesterdays blog.....so here it is along with today.
    Slimfast, both days for breakfast.
    Yesterday we had lunch out, mum, Dan and I, I had baked potato chicken and salad.
    Dinner was ......was......hang on, I might remember any minute. Oh, dull old sandwich I think. Great supper though, I bought some all bran cereal, mixed it with natural yoghurt, raspberries and banana, filling and healthy. can this be me?!?

    Today I had ryvita, yummy sesame ones with cottage cheese and apple, I love this with black pepper.




    Dinner is gammon steaks with salad.

    1 Comments:

    At 8:03 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    I hope you recognize me in my fushing cap, but what's gamm...what was that? steak?
    You blob blog will soon have to be renamed the Goddess Blog! Kiss King (really without the tux and famous photographer, but rather my fishin cap and drunken lawyer)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home