• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Friday, June 02, 2006

    Comfort food, hug meals.

    I wonder why food has such an ability to make things seem better??
    I have ( yet again) a hideously bad throat, in fact my throat AND tongue are swollen and poorly and SORE. When you feel ill it is SO important to eat the foods that comfort and heal.
    This morning my tongue was so swollen I couldn't swallow at all, so maybe half a slimfast was all I could do.
    A trip to the doctors, some meds and some pain killers and I managed a soft chicken sandwich at lunch.
    Dinner, ahhhh, nice dinner, make me feel all comfy and safe and as if all will be well dinner. I had forgotten about these....boil in the bag fish in sauce. 85 cals, 5% fat, delicious , I had TWO! Cod in butter sauce, boiled potatoes and peas, I know it was delicious, even though I couldn't even taste it! I will, for sure, be eating more of these, even when I am better!

    1 Comments:

    At 10:01 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    i'm so sorry you're sick again. Glad you carried yourself to the doctor and have antibiotics again. Get well soon!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home