• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, June 01, 2006

    another good one.

    Sunshine!! We have SUNSHINE, life feels so much better when it is warm and sunny.....heaven to me, a sun lover in England, poor me!!
    Slimfast. to start the day
    Plain pasta with a light tomato sauce, it was so good yesterday,I recreated it at home for lunch today!
    Dinner, was breakfast! Turkey rashers ( that are SO exactly like BAcon without the fat) tinned tomatoes, poached egg and toast, MMMMMMM.

    The exercise is coming on great, who'd have thought it possible?!?

    1 Comments:

    At 9:58 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    May God bless you with lots and lots of sunshine!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home