• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, May 31, 2006

    didn't cook a thing!

    I love days where I lift not a finger, yet eat well.
    I somehow skipped breakfast today, naughty naughty.
    At lunchtime we were out, so I bought a bowl of delicious pasta with a plain but delicious tomato sauce. Dinner, Sainsbury's were selling ready cooked chicken pieces for 15p each! So we had chicken salad today...never cooked a thing all day, wonderful!
    Oh and for dessert, fresh strawberries, raspberries and banana with a banana custard low fat youghurt......oh my, heaven in a bowl!

    1 Comments:

    At 8:16 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    That sounds like a winner to me. Yesterday we cooked big old white lima beans in a crock pot and had cornbread. What I like to call cone-bread southern style! I love fruit too! Your piece on your father inspired me so much. Thank you so much for your support. Love Ya, and kiss, King

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home