• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, May 30, 2006

    double your money......





    A bit more respectable this time, 4lbs off, if Ican do that every 2 weeks, well I shall be a happy camper. Hooray, we love to see the numbers sliding towards the goal weight.
    Slimfast today for breakfast and lunch, I was getting weighed at 2pm and didn't want to eat too much, dinner is a chili, mad with half ground beef and half quorn ( vegetable substitute) I'll throw in some celery and plenty of garlic, served with rice and some great hot salsa......yum.

    Things I couldnt live without!!

    Garlic,
    Tinned tomatoes.
    Onion powder.
    Highlights hot chocolate drink.
    Sparkling water.
    Slimfast for breakfast.
    Black pepper.
    One cal frying spray.

    Things I miss.
    Crisps ( chips)
    Chips ( fries)
    Friday night treats like yummy cake from the local bakery.
    Bread with butter.
    cheese.
    Hey, that's not a very big list is it?? Cool. I am missing most of it less, bread and crisps are a big miss for me, oh well, losing weight is better !!

    Things I dont miss at all ( that I thought I would)

    Pizza.
    Mac Donalds.
    CHOCOLATE!! ( imagine that!)
    So, I get to work towards the next two weeks and aim for at least 4lbs..6 would be even better!! With the increase in exercise, who knows, I might even do it! Take your bets please!

    t

    2 Comments:

    At 10:03 PM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    4lbs is AWESUM!!!!!!! WTG Helen!!! you are simply MELTING away!!!!

    I'm so pleased for you :)

    Do you guys have St Ives Firming lotion or Dove Firming Lotion there? Let me know if you don't and I'll ship you some.... it totally rocks on the loose skin you're going to get from losing all those nasty pounds :)

    Hugs

    Julie

     
    At 6:46 PM, Blogger LosingSanity said...

    Good Job!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home