• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, May 16, 2006

    Better day today.

    I decided that I just have to get on with this and kick it up a gear. I think, although I have stuck with it, I have been bored with it and stopped making the meals exciting. So, today I am starting anew.
    Breakfast was sunflower seed toast with tinned tomatoes.
    Lunch,wholemeal and ham sandwich, fresh fruit salad with natural yoghurt and a drizzle of honey ( that was SO good!!)
    Dinner is grilled pork steak with peas, baked potato, vegetables.

    3 Comments:

    At 3:23 PM, Blogger Julie Q said...

    I love to put a drizzle of hersheys syrup in my cherry yogurt. It is fat free. :)

    Good idea to change things up a bit Helen. I think it will help keep you on track. You are doing so great!

     
    At 11:06 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    I love your luscious food menus! I have been eating a little of the foods you talk about. Cook is from New Orelans, and he goes "Hmmmm? Dis here wha ya wanna eat, Suh?" But he does good. He tells me I'll soon have a British accent! I doubt it! hahaha! You're doing great!

     
    At 11:42 PM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    Good for your for perservering! I go up a bit at every Ovulation and Period (sometimes by as much as 3lbs) so I know to expect those semi-montly gains.. I don't like them.. but I expect them.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home