• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Friday, May 12, 2006

    I am, quite frankly, brilliant.

    I ahave been craving a chinese meal. I have been to an oriental supermarket and bought a paste to make my own chicken curry, it is divine and tastses just like the one from the take away ( without having used a bottle of oil to make it)......I am going to make my own chicken fried rice to go with it ( without actually using oil to fry it!!) So that's dinner...
    Breakfast was 2 slices of toast and honey and I skipped lunch to make sure I can eat like a piggeroo tonight!! I love friday nights.
    2 days to weigh in.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home