• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, May 04, 2006

    good day, good day.

    Breakfast....handful of cheerios with sliced bananas.
    Lunch.....bowl of homemade vegetable soup, 2 small wholemeal rolls and tuna with cucumber.
    Dinner...... salmon, baked with lemon juice, boiled new potatoes and steamed green beans.
    delicious.
    I really enjoyed my walk today and am begining to feel that I want to do more...blimey!!
    I had 2 people today comment on how different I look...blimey!

    This whole experience is different to any other timeI have lost weight, I am, for the first time eating to live, I enjoy what I eat but it no longer has the hold on me that it did.....I do eat some snacks but they are small and different, can you believe that a single cereal bar lasted for 2 snacks?? I am amazed at the whole experience this time, and I am convinced that it is because I have found the reason why I was eating so badly and so much. Ican't help but think of the time and money that I spent making myself miserable. I like feeling this way. I hope it lasts for always.

    3 Comments:

    At 4:04 AM, Blogger LosingSanity said...

    Helen, you are doing great! I had to catch up bc i bookmarked this blog, but i didn't do it right and kept taking me to the same post each time. Anyway, congrats on the 28lbs! I just can't believe it! what a great job! Im thinking you need to do my meal planning. LOL.

    Keep up the good work!

     
    At 3:45 PM, Blogger Julie Q said...

    I hope it lasts for always too Helen. :)

    And boiled new potatoes! Yummy! The local farm has them fresh, in July. ;) I'm waiting!

     
    At 5:10 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    I too hope it lasts forever! What a wonderful way to start summer this year! What you're doing is so goode for depression I believe. I know since I started walking again and now I'm getting outside some my whole outlook has changed irregardless of the things I'm posting on my blog! Also I notice you say "blimy" Do that translate as "believe me?" I love reading your english blogs. Kiss, King

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home