• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Sunday, April 23, 2006

    Just for King.

    Who is worried about me not eating ( good heavens imagine ever being able to write that!) King, you are a swetheart.
    Today for breakfast I had grapefuit and orange and a slice of toast ( ouch sore throat)
    Lunch was a tuna sandwich ( mixed with some malt vinegar and black pepper, delicious) That felt like two slices of sandpaper filled with 1/4 inch screws going down, tasted very good though.
    Dinner was some quorn cooked in low fat chicken soup with mushrooms and garlic and served with rice. Nice gentle dinner that was just what the doctor ordered. Plenty of water and fresh fruit. A good day. Doctors appointment tomorrow to check my weight and discuss the Orlistat.

    3 Comments:

    At 3:38 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Citric acid, dry toast, vinegar, black pepper, Helen! I want you to get better, Sorry i wont nag! Kiss, King.

     
    At 3:43 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    This is what I would have fixed you: some nice grits from Louisiana with melted butter sitting in a well, crumbled up bacon on top. Or oatmeal with sweet n low, or malt o' meal. Also baby food cereal is real good with soy milk. This for the throat, don't worry bout the hips. You can soggy up your toast in any of the cereals above.

     
    At 3:44 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    I love baby food.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home