• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, April 20, 2006

    A great day today, easy and stress free as far as the food goes. I had a councilling appointment this morning and during the session I began to understand part of my being so overweight. If I can get right to the heart of it then I really think the problem will be solved, once and for all. I have never been able to understand why I panic every time I actually begin to look good and lose a good amount of weight and today it 'clicked' at least it began to.
    Breakfast was a slimfast and apple, I think I will stick to this as its so simple and quick. It suits me and I honestly don't feel hungry until lunch time ( especially if I keep busy!)
    Lunch was a pitta bread, warmed and filled with wafer thin ham and cucumber, just a scrape of margerine.
    Dinner was a chicken breast, baked in foil with black pepper and lemon juice, potatoes roasted in the same pan with a spray of olive oil, sugar snap peas & regular peas.
    A handful of cranberries and raisins for a snack and plenty of water.
    I find if I have a cadbury's highlights hot chocolate mid morning and an apple or banana it feels as though I have had something very sweet. 40 cals and low fat so another one in the evening doesn't hurt either!
    Another day over and a feeling of having been kind to myself and achieving something good today. Can't beat it.

    2 Comments:

    At 9:55 PM, Blogger Julie Q said...

    cadbury's highlights hot chocolate

    Hmmm, sounds yummy to me! :)

     
    At 2:58 AM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    You are doing SOOO great!!! I am so thrilled for you!

    Hugs

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home