• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, April 19, 2006

    Marvellous me.

    Today started off really well and slithered downhill from there. Slimfast for breakfast and lunch, which was probably why by dinner time I was ready to eat a scabby horse with a mad cow for dessert. Dinner today was a lamb steak ( thin ) braised with rosemary jelly and cooked with onions. A fist sized serving of mashed potato ( which is a killer for me because I LOVE mashed pots!) and peas.
    Not bad but I did eat some liquorice allsorts and 3 bourbon bisuits. Hey, written down that's not nearly as bad as it felt. I felt sure I had blown it today but actually I am quite marvellous. Marvellous me. Maybe it was because I really REALLY wanted a mint choc chip Cornetto but Seth had the last one. I would have eaten it of there had been one though.
    I popped into the doctors and got weighed, darn the place though, they weigh in kilogrammes, I have lost 4...what does that mean in English money? I know it doesn't sound much but it's better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick and is going the right way. AF started last night too so maybe that made a difference? I shall know better on manday when I have the proper weigh in.

    1 Comments:

    At 5:26 AM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    4 kilos is amazing!!! WTG Helen!!! I'm thrilled for you!!!

    YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home