• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Sunday, April 23, 2006

    Poor me.

    I am poorly, throat with blisters and revolting stuff on it and a queasy stomach, today nothing appealed to me, so Slim fast for breakfast and lunch and for dinner I tired to eat pilchards on toast but just couldn't, settled for a bowl of shredded wheat minis with cranberries.

    1 Comments:

    At 5:01 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Helen, I'm worried about you! Slim Fast for breakfast and dinner? What's yo blood suga? You are starving yourself to death. Please eat. Please get better soon. eat some brocolli and cheese soup. Eat soups...I love Big Beautiful Women..it aint worth it, it aint worth it!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home