• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Friday, April 21, 2006

    Hardly anything to write today because I ate hardly anything. Blimey, what is happening? I hope it keeps happening though because after my slimfast and a banana, I raced around until nearly 1pm and grabbed Mac D's for the boys, I chose a chicken deli sandwich and water..they put in fries, the lovely fries, my favourote ones, could sniff at burger kings fries but Mac Ds ones are like manna from heaven but guess what? I THREW THEM AWAY!... ME...... I think I deserve to wake up tomorrow at least 5lbs lighter because I just did it and thought no more about it until right now.
    The sandwich must have been great because at 7pm I stood in the kitchen and tried to think of something that I should eat because I don't want my body to go into the starve mode thing and hold onto the fat...so I had 2 slices of bread with marmite and an apple.
    That's it. Do you suppose regular people think like that? I can't fathom a life where food is actually something that you do when you are hungry. Feels pretty good.

    3 Comments:

    At 9:41 PM, Blogger Julie Q said...

    Oh Helen, you are a good one! Even when I'm dieting strictly, I eat the fries! I can't not eat them! Yes, I am bad. I eat a salad and fries. Oh I'm doomed.

    But good for you! :)

     
    At 5:04 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    I fear this extreme dieting for you. Please eat some veggies and some protein! Helen does you talk wiz a "brogue"? i bet I couldn't understand you. Kiss

     
    At 5:06 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    y'all ever heard of the adkins diet...? you can have all the bacon and meat you want and butter and such as that as long as you dont eat nothin white. you can even have like 5,6 fried eggs and sausage, and you body burns fat not carbs. There as perscription carb blocker in america called "starlix" ax you datta...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home