• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, April 25, 2006

    Do the roux people.

    Ok, sick or not, there comes a time when good stuff has to be fed to the body. Today is the day!
    Breakfast, slimfast because the school run is hell and if I don't grab a SF then I don't get anything and then I might scoff junk.
    Lunch, yummy soup, Italian tomato and chicken soup with pasta, low fat range from sainsburys and beyond tasty and filling, also some beautiful fresh baked granary bread.
    Dinner, poached plaice, fresh parsley sauce, look lets not buy a packet of hideous stuff with green bits of dried gunk in it, do the roux, its easy, use skimmed milk and fresh parsley and black pepper, low fat margarine. It's great. Beautiful new potatoes and some fresh green beans. This is a DINNER! I am deserving of good things. If I eat good things I will feel good. Because I feel good I know I deserve more, I bought new Pjs, pretty ones, not dull and skulking- don't- notice- me- because- I- am- worthless- ones. Pink ones and some black ones, soft and comforting because that's what I need.
    I was speaking to a friend , who incidentally is also a councilor ( though not mine) suddenly she looked excited and said " you know what? You are going to DO this......you haven't once said "losing weight" or diet...do you realise you said "l am letting go of my weight" ? I hadn't but I think it is a different thing, if you lose something, maybe you will find it again, if you let it go, it's gone. Bye bye. I am becoming more profound each day. I shall soon be burning incense and meditating. I shall need a new name before long, any suggestions?

    Oh oh .....My Isaac just said
    " Nems your new jama's? "
    " they are Isaac, do you like them?"
    " I fink you are byoolafull"

    5 Comments:

    At 2:00 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Yes! Yes! Yes! The Goddess emerges! You sound wonderful and you are wonderful, deeply poetic and deeply intellectual! You have new PJ's and that is so cool. I love PJ's too! Congratulations on the Revelations! Kiss! i love this blog of yours!

     
    At 3:50 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    GLAD YOU EATIN.

     
    At 3:51 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    p.s. I'm definitely a roux man being from New Orleans..."first ya gotta make a roux"

     
    At 1:36 PM, Blogger Julie Q said...

    Aw, Isaac is so sweet! :) I too, love new jammies!

    And good for you, letting go of the weight. It is a good way to live. :)

    By the way, it sounds like you are eating very yummy! :)

     
    At 5:36 AM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    Nothing like new Jammies :)

    Did you want a new name for yourself or for your blog?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home