• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, April 27, 2006

    and todays recipe.....

    Great day today. Walking in sunshine, feeding of ducks and good food.
    Slimfast
    Egg and cress sandwich on great granary bread for lunch.
    Dinner, I tell you was divine! Chicken type Quorn ( would be incredible with real chicken and next time I will use it!) cooked with yellow and red peppers, celery and the most delicious locally made ( though not as local as my own kitchen I have to say!) caramalised orange sauce. OOOHHH! Incredibly low in fat and calories but more delicious than I can possibly say.
    I am actually getting weighed tomorrow ( at last!!) I hope I have good news but whatever the numbers, I feel pretty good.

    3 Comments:

    At 11:36 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Some of the food you talk about sounds really unfamiliar! I'm glad it's delicious. You seem to be eatin real healthy. I'm a diabetic and a horrible eater. I'm eatin ab apple pie tart now and typin with one hand, but sugar was really low when I checked it, so I'm not being naughty. Good luck wiz them numbers! How's your throat, and be sure to take all your antibiotics, do not miss a one.

     
    At 2:10 AM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    Oh I can't wait to see how much you've lost! You're doing SOOO well Helen! Keep up the good work!

    Hugs

     
    At 3:22 AM, Blogger Julie Q said...

    You are doing great Helen!

    I miss feeding the ducks. It isn't allowed here or in my hometown any more. Sounds like a wonderful day. :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home