• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, May 03, 2006

    a change is as good as a rest.

    I changed the routine a bit today and ate some cereal and strawberries for breakfast.
    Lunch was a date with my H, baked potato ( no butter) beans and salad.
    dinner was a mix of vegetables, chick peas and beans, cooked in a great tomato and garlic sauce, served with beautiful organic bread, wholemeal of course.
    Busy day but didn't manage to get my walk in......phoooeeeee.

    2 Comments:

    At 12:23 AM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    Sounds like a great day to me! I feel positively gluttonous when I read how little you eat :(.. oh well.. I'll get there too someday!

     
    At 5:18 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Sounds great to me. I love strawberries. Down in south Louisiana they had the annual Strawberry festival not long ago. I miss that and all that strawberry wine! Since I'm a diabetic now I also love big ole strawberries, wet from washin them off and dipped in Splenda! Just eating them like that! Don't even gotta be cold! Go head on Goddess!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home