• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, May 01, 2006

    Busy and bitty kind of day but a fun one never the less, no school here today so we hit some bank holiday carboot sales and grabbed some bargains.
    No slimfast in the house this morning ( I blame the teens who must have fancied a milkshake!) so I had fruit and a breakfast bar.
    Lunch was get this- how english... a marmite and cucumber sandwich delicious. I snagged about 10 chips from Isaac at the boot sale too ( this is where I kind of think those meds would be handy because I wouldn't even sniff chips if there were a threat of losing that fat in a terrifying and undignified way!!)
    Dinner, ah, dinner....beautiful rump steak, salad, mushrooms and a small baked potato, heaven on a plate.

    1 Comments:

    At 2:42 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Is the sandwich you speak of like the vegamite sandwich they eat in australia? I find your foods to be strange sounding. I have 2 cooks that prepare food here. They are creole and cajun from new orleans and were wanting to relocate after the hurricane, so I got lucky and they hired on! You're a very beautiful woman. I love reading your blog. Kiss!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home