• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, May 10, 2006

    I want fish and chips

    So, today is a beautiful warm day, makes the whole world seem a better place doesn't it? I am feeling a bit despondant on the diet front but feel sure it is just a glitch, it hasn't swayed my determination at all, I think it is just a case of the old demonss whispering that i can't do it, it won't work, bound to fail blah blah.
    I have bought a pedometer which really DOES encourage you to get up and move, walk andget going. i'm sure the key to sucess must be the exercie and activity as well as watching what goes in that big old mouth! It's 5pm and I have trotted 9364 steps so far. This gadget is supposed to tell me how many calories I have burned but I am so dim with stuff like this I can't work it out!!
    Slimfast for breakfast.
    Tuna, salad, 2 small and gorgeously tasty granary rolls for lunch.
    dinner will be grilled cod in breadcrumbs with steamed green beans and peas. ( but I wish it was fish and chips, with piles of vinegar and bread and butter.)

    1 Comments:

    At 6:38 PM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    It's so hard when the craving hits isn't it? I keep telling myself next year.. next year I'll be able to have a bit and stop at a bit. Next year I won't have to feel bad or guilty for the occasional indulgence. Next year I won't even WANT that nasty food anymore...

    Gosh I hope so!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home