• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, May 11, 2006

    rough day.

    Not diet wise, but life wise, all in the plan but hard nonetheless.
    I missed breakfast today, no slimfast and no time for eating...not a good start to the day!
    Lunch made up for it, I bought a ready made tuna and cucumber sandwich, some delicious fruit salad and fizzy water.
    Dinner is roast chicken, steamed veg, boiled new potatoes.
    3 days til weigh in.

    1 Comments:

    At 5:54 PM, Blogger -Lo said...

    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm your lunch sounds divine.....my apple is tasting crappy now...

    LOL

    XOXOXO

    -Lo

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home