• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, May 13, 2006

    Is this REALLY me???

    I'm someone else....someone who realises she hasn't eaten for hours and isn't ready to eat one of the kids -- without ketchup. I have a life, one that isn't revolving around mealtimes and snacks and what to eat next. Incredible.
    Mum rang today first thing and breakfast asked if ~I wanted to go shopping with her, so I shot out taking a cranberry breakfast bar , which is what other people eat for breakfast but have been a tasty snack in between meals and other snacks for me.
    For lunch I had 2 pittas, one ham salad, one chicken.
    Dinner is sirloin steak, cooked very slowly with onions and mushrooms, broccoli and boiled potatoes.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home