• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, May 15, 2006

    Grumpy, very grumpy.





    two pounds...I could thump something. Honestly, 2lbs. I will be OLD at this rate before I even begin to look any different. I have made all the excuses, AF came this morning so that might mean a rtention of water but I wanted to see as much difference as I feel. GRRRRRR!! I am pleased that I didn't come right out of there and stuff my face ( which is exactly what I would have done in the past) but I am grumpier than grumpy. Not even going to bother writing what I eat today..which isn't much anyway. Mutter, grumble, moan, stamp.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home