• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, May 29, 2006

    I have done it!

    I bought a fat burning exercise video today...of course that doesn't mean I'll actually do it!! I feel positive though, I can imagine making the floor shake when the family sleeps, unaware that a strange and wonderful thing is happening downstairs!! I just have to find a way to speed this weight loss up, slow is good, but this slow is soul destroying!!
    Oh Jordan had a MacDonalds bacon burger today ( actually he had THREE!) it smelled so GOOD! I asked him for just one bite. It stuck in my throat and seriously made me gag, bye bye greasy food, my body is beginning to hate you!

    Slimfast
    , of course.
    Lunch was a super fast Vegemite sandwich.
    Dinner...I can hardly wait! Lean and juicy rump steak, baked potato, green beans and garlic mushrooms.....MMMMMMMMMM!!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Diet? What diet!!?? ( and yes, I like my steak WELL done...that yellow stuff? English mustard, delicious with steak.

    2 Comments:

    At 12:51 PM, Blogger Julie Q said...

    I hear you on the not wanting people watching you excersise! And the shaking of the house. Of course my house is a lot smaller and that does happen here.

    Good luck at weigh in today! :) It sounds like you are doing excellent Helen.

     
    At 8:39 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Oh God! This looks so good, Helen! I have bought a fairly large boat and will be leaving for the states soon. I am collecting recipes because we will be cooking more or less for ourselves! This looks great! I am going to stock with plenty of steak and some mighty tinned tomatoes ahha. I also cannot do without garlic and black pepper. I also love potatoes, white ones for baking! I have written these down on notebook I can take to the stove haha! Thank you for your mighty support! Kiss King

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home