• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Sunday, May 28, 2006

    Rice and things.

    It seems I have more rice these days than ever before. A good thing I suppose as I don't like it nearly as much as potatoes, so I don't want to eat as much.( in fact, I usually don't want to eat any most days!!)
    I will be weighed on tuesday..I honestly have no idea how these past 2 weeks gone, I know I have stuck with it, walked and exercised...my scales are a total waste of time, they vary by 5-6lbs every time I get on them...if I get on, get off and back on again they say a different weight, so, I haven't bothered using them and haven't checked on mum's scales either. I get so despondant if I can't see a change so I just do what I do and hope when I am weighed at the DRs I will be happy. I am resigned to the fact that this is going to be a long haul thing. In my 40's I am told that the weight is harder and slower to lose, as long as I DO lose it I am happy. If I just lose a pound a week i will be at goal in a year, more or less..not too long and I will be more sure of keeping it off, more sure to have changed my eating habits for good.

    Slimfast for breakfast.
    Lunch was our main meal today...rice with a pork, green thai curry.
    I used a paste I bought at a Thai shop and what a difference, strong and creamy. I also used a can of campbells mushroom soup instead of coconut milk.
    Dnner will be a delicious sandwich. fresh fruit salad for dessert.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home