• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, May 23, 2006

    Caught in the act.

    Slimfast ( although it seems a long time ago1!) for breakfast.
    Lunch was a wholemeal bread sandwich, wafer thin ham and mustard.
    Dinner is stuffed marrow, this time I used courgettes, red peppers, mushrooms, lean, ground beef ( only needs a very small amount of meat if you pack it with vegetables)tinned tomatoes ( where would I be without tinned tomatoes??) garlic, black pepper, basil.If you're not dieting, serve with delicious crusty bread. Heaven.
    Oh picture this.....I have this exercise thing, looks like 4 hoops of very strong elastic, joined with little balls. Well, last night, just when I thought it was safe I let rip with that thing. I did sit ups and leg raises, I stretched arm muscles, you name it, I did it. Just as I was feeling stretched and,to be honest a bit marvellous and fit and feeling that actually, maybe I should make a video and become famous and have followers like any self respecting fitness guru, lying on my back, legs akimbo, feet in elastic stirrupy type things, in walked Jordan. Usually, Jordan makes more noise than a rampaging elephant, not last night- he must have crept in, he MUST have, because I know I wasn't grunting or huffing, certainly not groaning or anything. I couldn't have been more embarrassed if he had caught me in a compromising position with the lovely H. He, naturally, wasn't a bit shy at finding his mother in her pyjamas flinging her legs all over the place, He mentioned something about putting a medicine ball on my chest and doing sit ups....cheeky git, I didn't go through all that surgery having cumbersome weights removed from my chest to start putting leather balls in their place!!
    Oh please let me get thin, hopefully in a reasonably short time, no 2 years or something......at least let me see some difference soon!!

    1 Comments:

    At 1:05 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Get used to hearing things like "Here comes Mrs. Skinny!" Looka there! Here come Mrs. Boney Maroney!" Cause you there! Just a few more weeks... I always get hungry on here reading your menus.. You got me sendin out to the store getting canned tomatoes! I love em! Great menues. Slim Fast drops my blood sugar though! Its the diabetes. Actually this all seems like good diabetic food to me. Kiss, King

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home