• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, May 24, 2006

    Food glorious food!

    Sometimes, the need is greater than the willpower, however, there is usually a way to fit in the things you crave. Today, I am having Fish and chips for dinner, having had my slimfast and wafer thin ham sandwich, skipped any snack I bought some low fat oven chips and oven bake cod, still delicious, crispy and with vinegar every bit as tasty as fish and chips from the shop, just way less fat!

    Until my poor, unaccustomed to exercise body gets more used to the shock of moving, I am walking every day and using my stertchy resistance band thingumies every other day. I am marvellous.
    Snacks....cereal bar, or a bowl of cornflakes and banana, or fitness with fruit ( kind of like special K) usually 1 or 2 a day.

    4 Comments:

    At 1:08 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    God! I love cereal and fruit! And I like Soy milk over it! I can't drink too much cow without it bothering me. I got acid reflux disease. And I aint but like a pretty young dude. Still I'm on prevacid already. Your fish and chips sounds marvelous. I gotta go eat! Kiss!

     
    At 4:55 AM, Blogger Julie Q said...

    I love bananas and frosted flakes! Yes, I'm bad.

    Your dinner sounds like it was yummy Helen. :)

     
    At 11:00 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    artist's diet
    how lovingly she traces
    the sandwich

     
    At 11:01 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    artist's diet
    how lovingly she traces
    the sandwich

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home