• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Sunday, June 04, 2006

    Tummy is better.....

    And I am hungry...VERY hungry...sort of THIS hungry



    The old me would have told myself " days without eating, should probaby make up for that, won't hurt, just today....I'll be good again tomorrow" and I'd have gone ahead and eaten for England.
    The new me knows that the days that have just gone by might well have helped me on my way to gorgeousness and thin ladies clothes, it'd be shame to look THAT gift horse in the mouth, so I had
    Slimfast for breakfast
    Weight watchers vegetable soup and ryvita for lunch ( and rather than hurt my por throat those crunchy ryvita gave it a lovely scratch on the way down, much appreciated.)
    Dinner is some pork loins, trimmed of any fat browned and then cooked in a lemon and ginger sauce served with white rice.

    2 Comments:

    At 3:00 AM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    Lemon and Ginger Sauce sounds heavenly! Today I found some Newman's Own Lite Sesame Thai Dressing.. YUMMMMMMMM

     
    At 10:10 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    I mean that's one mighty burga! Hahaaaaaaaaah! Funny! picture!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home