• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, June 08, 2006

    A whole new kind of bad.

    I'm still too close to it to actually admit the things ( and amount) I used to eat. I can say that it wasn't ever about being hungry, much more about punishing myself.I look back now at the way I fed my misery and am astounded at just what I did to myself. I'm not sure I ever felt that I was eating 'bad' food. I didn't ever feel guilt but I loathed myself.
    Now, I think differently, I think much more about what good the food I eat can do me. I also find myself realising when I have eaten something that feels 'bad'and that old feeling of being useless creeps back in, I make myself think about what I have eaten.....it is amazing to me that, like today, on a day when it feels as if everything has gone to pot and I have blown it, when I look at what I have eaten...well. look. Today has been a day that feels like gorging.

    Slimfast
    Lunch was at the park with Eli, cheese and salad sandwich, snack pack of potato chips.
    Dinner, at a beautiful village pub with H and NO CHILDREN
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    was rack of lamb, new potatoes and a mix of the most delicious fresh vegetables, swede, leeks, carrots...heaven.
    I mean look at that, apart from the chips ( 184 cals worth) there is nothing 'bad' there, cheese is a rare treat and it was delicious. Cheese, a treat! I am a new me.
    I feel so full I can hardly move. How did I used to eat what I used to?
    I love this new life!!

    1 Comments:

    At 3:43 AM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    I went to a chinese buffet with Gunther for lunch today. I had a small bowl of hot and sour soup, a garden salad with a small scoop of dressing, a small piece of bbq chicken and a small piece of bbq steak and some green beans. I swear my tummy HURT I was so full. I couldn't bear to eat supper tonight!

    That's maybe a fifth of what I used to eat when we went to the Chinese Buffet house... and I used to be hungry again about 4 hours later back in the day...

    Isn't that grand????

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home