• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, June 05, 2006

    Still doing good.

    Definately a really good phase at the moment, I am feeling better and have an appetite of sorts but a small one, it is such a huge new experience for me, food is truly not of any mportance any more. I enjoy what I eat but it doesn't fill my mind or dominate my life. Amazing.
    I still felt quite sick this morning so only managed 1/2 a slimfast.
    Lunch was a honey sandwich.
    Dinner was pasta and the delicious tomato sauce.
    Muller do a great very low fat yoghurt, banana and custard flavour, with chopped banana in it is gorgeous.
    Oh, and another new experience.....having to hike my trousers up all the time! YIPPEEEEE!!

    2 Comments:

    At 10:13 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    You poor thing! Hope you get better soon. I know your really losing weight now! Its bad to get sick though and have it that way! Thank you for everything and for dragging yourself to the computer when you feel like s**t! Kiss, King

     
    At 3:22 AM, Blogger Julie Q said...

    I'm glad you are feeling better Helen. And yippee to having to hike your trousers up. :) So much better than snug. ;)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home