• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, June 07, 2006

    Tired.

    I wanted to write a load of things today, I am too tired!! So, the list today and maybe the chat tomorrow!
    Slimfast
    Lunch out with mum and Leah, baked potato and a variety of yummy salads with cottage cheese.dinner, tomato and lentil soup, with a ham and tomato sandwich.

    2 Comments:

    At 4:35 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    God knows!
    I love cottage cheese! And salad and what's a honey sandwich? Is it honey with wheat bread? It's on the other post. Hope you get some rest! Kiss, King

     
    At 8:21 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    You still tired, huh, Helen. Get better soon! You helped me so much! God bless you now! Get rest abd get well! Bless her, God! Kiss, King

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home