• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, June 12, 2006

    sunday

    Still can't quite be bothered with food, but that in itself is almost miraculous!
    Slimfast
    Tuna, chopped salad veggies and apple for lunch with a slice of cranberry bread.
    Slimfast for dinner because everyone had pizza and I couldn't be bothered to make something different!!
    Oh, I went to church today after a 3 week break with all the sickness we have had here. I loved it that people noticed I have lost weight. I needed that as it has been feeling as though I am getting nowhere, the weight is coming off but i really can't SEE it yet, I feel it and my clothes are getting looser, but so far it just isn't a noticeable change. I hope it will soon be obvious that the weight is coming off.
    A.F is here and what a relief, the few days before I get SO hungry, just want to stuff my fat face all day long. I managed not to but it was hard! Now I can just get back on track and feel a bit better I hope!

    1 Comments:

    At 8:48 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    I love apples. Always have. Johnny used to ask me "King! What makes you so sweet?" and I would say "Doze apples"

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home