• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Sunday, June 11, 2006

    dull kind of day.

    Definately one of those days where it all feels like too much trouble! I hate these days because it would be so easy to just graze all day and eat junk.
    slimfast
    Some delicious wholemeal and cranberry bread and cheese. ( very thinly sliced)
    Dinner was a steak, green beans mushrooms and white rice.Totally lacking in imagination, blurgh!!

    Must try and get back into postitive thinking tomorrow.

    2 Comments:

    At 1:09 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    I've had a writing blunt for about 3 days. I come here and check my blog likesomethings going to be written there, but havent been writing. I've just been in a music listening, video watching mood, so I know those days....

     
    At 1:13 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Well, Helen, you would wanna know, but Soonie and I were going to have a baby in and around Oct Halloween and he was a boy and he didnt make it so, I just kinda been stunned. I cant post much but videos and I aint even a heavy metal fan but all I wanna watch and listen to is Limp Bizkit. I'm really ok, I just feel blah.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home