• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, June 12, 2006

    YIPPEE!!

    this morning, I tried on three pairs of jeans and trousers that haven't fitted me...THEY FIT, without lying down......oh JOY!
    The enthusiasm is coming back, I blame A.F for the down in the dumps feeling, also the munchies. Gone now, all back to feeling ready to fight the flab again, also each time I get through another slump I feel such a sense of achievem=ent. not having given in.
    Slimfast
    Lunch.. FORGOT lunch, FORGOT IT!! Not hungry, busy, FORGOT IT!!
    Dinner was green thai chicken curry and very nice it was too.

    1 Comments:

    At 8:46 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Helen, I saw all the beautiful pictures you posted on your other blog and they are beautiful of your children, your handsome son, your handsome husband and YOU darling! You! You are such a lovely woman! Kiss, King

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home