• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, June 15, 2006

    Am I posh after all?

    Ha....I remember when I was a nanny, in London , the people I worked for would always have dark chocolate in the fridge, they would eat maybe one square every nw and then and that one bar would last WEEKS! I do that now...ME one bar of really good, dark chocolate and sometimes I have maybe a couple of squares. La de da, posh me.

    Slimfast
    Ryvita and marmite
    H cooked pork chops and rice for dinner. I like not having to think about what to eat!!

    2 Comments:

    At 1:31 PM, Blogger Julie Q said...

    I had picked the meals, but my girls cooked dinner the last two nights. It was great! Now if someone would shop for me....;)

    You are doing great! The chocolate, although I'm not a dark chocolate person, sounds yummy!

     
    At 7:16 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    It does sound yummy, but Ive had to go to sugar free chocolate because of diabetes and you know what? I love it. I cant eat too much at a time cause it has a laxative effect if you eat too much but I love it! The pork chops and rice sound real good. I think Im gonna get some chops out to thaw for what we call "supper" down here. And always rice, always. I dont hate shopping for food, what I hate is bring them in and putting them up which I have to admit, I dont do! Hahah! Like I said "The Goddess Blog" coming soon! Right here!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home