• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, June 17, 2006

    I'll do it, if it kills me!

    Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    look, I found a kind of before picture.....this was November, cropped most of me out because I didn't like me, but I think you can see a change??




    HA HA !! see what I bought for £10 at a car boot sale? I can ( and will) sweat in the privacy of my own home, I can go faster and not worry if anyone is looking, can watch TV or listen to music ( H made me a ton of great CDs with Taylor Hicks on too) I am detremined to break throught this slump, its either that or give up, we've done that too many times.....cheer me on people. I've got 60lbs to go, I've got the eating thing under control, now I have to move it.. MOVE IT!!
    Slimfast
    Cheese and tomato sandwich
    Cold pork and salad for dinner.

    Oh and Lacey..... MARMITE

    1 Comments:

    At 6:38 AM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    What a difference! I'm thrilled for you! I love my treadmill in the winter tho I confess to preferring the great outdoors this time of year. Course soon it'll get too hot and I'll be back on the tracks in the basement :)

    Hugs

    Julie

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home