• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, October 16, 2008

    A great find!


    Oh my, I found THIS and life is so much sweeter! I love this on my porridge, I bet it would be great in baking or desserts too, apple crumble maybe.



    BREAKFAST. Slimfast.

    LUNCH. Veggie soup. 10 cal jelly.

    DINNER. 3 x low fat sausages, carrot and potato mash, steamed veg and some onion gravy.

    Snack. Oatmeal 1% milk, delicious brown sweetner.

    I want to say that this is really working out as a great eating plan. I never feel hungry or deprived at all, I am really happy with finding what works for me. Huge relief!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home