• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, October 11, 2008

    about to hug a tree!

    Oh my, if I don't seem to be able to listen to my body....how splendid! It certainly tells me that it does not like bread, at all. I have not touched bread at all this week, not pitta or wholemeal or any kind of bread. I cannot say just how good I feel. What a difference. Strange that bread is one of my most favourite thing in the world to eat, I can never get enough bread, any kind of bread.....I love it.
    This week I haven't been bloated, irritable , sluggish.
    Today I made an omelette and as great as it was ( 2 full eggs, 2 extra whites) it made me feel really ill, I knew right away that eggs have to go on the list of things that aren't good for me.
    I am certainly going to try and listen hard to what makes me feel good or not and go with it more.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast Water melon.
    LUNCH. Omelette, ( wafer thin ham, peppers, mushrooms, spring onion, 1/2 oz cheese)
    DINNER. Stir fried chicken, noodles, sugar snap peas, stir fry veggies.

    Snacks. Avocado, crackers and cream cheese.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home