• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, October 09, 2008

    and another good one.

    I think this new regime is the one that will work, I feel so different this week, I am peeing which means the excess water is at last leaving my bloated body!
    I just feel SO much better. I must try to remember to drink more water too.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast.
    LUNCH. Vegetable soup ( not a bit bored with having this every day I just add extra different veg as I fancy it, cabbage is the fave at the moment!) 4 cracker breads with low fat cream cheese.
    DINNER baked cod in breadcrumbs and good old peas.

    Snacks, cracker bread ( 4) with cream cheese and scraping of strawberry jam ( so good and satisfying) Bowl of special K and skimmed milk.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home