• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, October 07, 2008

    Very good!

    BREAKFAST Slimfast.
    LUNCH. Homemade veggie soup.
    DINNER. Roasted vegetables ( carrots, parsnip, courgettes, tiny new potatoes, cherry tomatoes, red onion) with chicken. Drizzle olive oil over vegetables, sea salt and black pepper , even a drizzle of honey, roast til cripsy and gorgeous!

    Snacks. Crackerbread ( 19 cals each!!) very low fat cream cheese, can even spread a thin layer of jam on them. Delicious!

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    At 8:01 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

    I keep forgetting about soup.

    I love soup.

    I'm going to have some soup right now!!

    Keep up the good work - I'm SO proud of you!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home