• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, September 27, 2008

    Saturday

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast, fruit ( you think that this would get dull after a while but for me, it is a great way to start the day and I never feel like eating until lunchtime)
    LUNCH. Prawns, avocado and salad.
    DINNER Kung po chicken ( made at home to make sure it is low fat) Delicious! White rice, am trying to keep portion size down and use a smaller bowl, using the fist size portions for carbs, which is tough for me because I LOVE CARBS! Muller light apricot yoghurt.

    Snack special K cereal, skimmed milk.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home