• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, September 16, 2008

    Did I do mondays? What day is it?!?

    Today is tuesday, I went to get weighed today and have my BP taken, the great news is my blood pressure is already coming down! Still higher than it should be but better than it was.
    I have lost weight but it's unsure how much, my initial weigh in was on a regular scale in the Drs room , on carpet, today was on a solid floor on some snazzy digital scales, so from now on I get weighed on those, so I will know how it is going when I am weighed on the same scales every time.

    BREAKAST. Slimfast.
    LUNCH. Ham pitta.
    HUGE MISTAKE!!!! I went out after lunch and came home 5 hours later, didn't eat any snacks or fruit and I was starving, so hungry I was shaking and felt ill...so I grabbed 2 bread rolls and just ate them like a pig.....then had a yogurt. Then I was too full for a good dinner, the day was just shot.
    I have to make sure that I eat at regular intervals, it is a big no no to wait until I am starving and then eat whatever is at hand!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home