• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, September 10, 2008

    Super.

    Today flew by and was one of those rare and wonderful days where I forgot about food entirely, I ate when I should have eaten and then gave it not a thought until it was time to eat again.
    I have to eat when I take my medicine at 10pm and tonight I really had trouble eating anything.
    2 weeks I have stuck with the plan, it is getting easier most days.
    I am not getting weighed because I don't want to get despondant by numbers. I am going to just stick with it and enjoy the good feelings. When my clothes tell me that I have lost a good amount of weight, I will go and get weighed.

    BREAKFAST Slimfast ( that are 1/2 price right now, YEAY!!) Grapes.
    LUNCH. Pitta with ham and tomatoes and cucumber.
    DINNER. Pasta, chicken breast cooked in condensed low fat mushroom soup, mushrooms, I discovered celery salt which adds a great flavour to sauces, black pepper and small amount of garlic.

    Snack. Ryvita and vegemite.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home