• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, September 09, 2008

    Another day down.

    I was thinking about all the things I can look forward to, by sticking with this new plan. So many things that will change!
    I hope that I sleep better, I snore so much right now, I wake myself up by not breathing and then snoring...I hope as the weight goes, that will get better.
    I want my hands back, I used to have such lovely hands and now they look like fat old butchers hands, I can't wait to have my rings feel loose!
    I already feel better, my clothes are already more comfortable, that's so great to feel that so quickly.
    I can't wait to get a neck back! Fat old double chins and wobbly turkey neck...yuk!

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Pear.
    LUNCH. Red bean soup and stuffed pitta ( tomatoes and wafer thin ham)
    DINNER. Spaghetti bolognese ( low fat sauce, no cheese) Yoghurt.

    SNACKS. Fruit, shredded wheat with skimmed milk.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home