• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, September 04, 2008

    What I can't live without...

    When I am eating well and cooking good food, there are a few things that I must have to hand,
    I always make sure that I have...
    Tinned tomatoes.
    Garlic.
    Onion powder.
    Mushrooms.
    One cal spray / oil.
    Black pepper.
    Turkey rashers.
    Onions.
    Of course there's always the obvious like salad and fruit etc but if I have those other things I can make any kind of delicious meals, with fish and chicken.
    It's possible to make most recipes with low fat alternatives and once you get in the habit it is pretty scary to see how bad your choices were..I am astounded by the way I eat 'badly just because I am not thinking. I am a butter freak, I love it, lashings on baked potatoes, dollops on vegetables, dripping from toast, thickly spread on crusty bread.....it amazes me how food tastes every bit as good without it, so why do I slip back and fall back into that terrible habit?

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast and grapes.
    LUNCH Chicken breast sub with salad.
    DINNER. Baked potato small sprinkling of strong cheddar, baked beans.
    Muller light yoghurt.

    Snacks. OH MY!!! I didn't have ANY snacks today!!! Oh yes I did have apricot wheats with my medicine....great day though. Feels very good indeed.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home