• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, April 03, 2007

    hungry!

    I have been SOOOOO hungry today. PTTTTHHHHHH!

    Slimfast.

    DELICIOUS chicken and sweet onion sub from Subways 8g fat range. OMGosh this was SO good!

    Spaghetti, meatballs, wholemeal roll.

    This is one of those evenings that would easily see me graze all night, I will have some cereal later and hope that kicks the rumblings into touch.

    1 Comments:

    At 4:55 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

    Probably your hungry due to the crisps the day before. I get hungry after eating carbs that are unhealthy, especially sugar, and I crave more like crazy the next day. For me it only lasts a day (the cravings), but it can last for 3 days, lots of protein and veg help me curb the cravings if I slip.
    Kim

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home