• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, March 29, 2007

    another good one.

    Slimfast
    Grilled chicken salad sandwich brown bread( occured to me that in the states is grilled actually fried?? Here it means cooked under a flame, dry, so no fat!)
    Spaghetti and meatballs ( lean ground beef) palm sized portion of pasta.

    After lunch, before dinner I got super hungry so had a small bowl of the tuna pasta left over from yesterday's lunch.

    1 Comments:

    At 2:42 AM, Blogger odat_kim said...

    Well in Canada it can be on a barbecue, or it can be on a griddle, which depends on how the restaurant does it. Some I can see don't add oil to the griddle which would make it fried to me.

    For instance, if I use a frying pan, but use water so the items don't stick, is it frying?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home