• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, March 27, 2007

    Hmmmmm

    Hardly noticed being on a 'diet' today. Does that mean I'm not sticking to it or that it is just getting easier?

    Slimfast.
    Ryvita and low fat dairylea. ( cheese spread)
    H cooked dinner, beef hoi sin or something, with white rice, H is SUCH a stinge with his portions, if I let him dish my food up I would be a twig in 2 months!!
    Delicious yoghurt and raspberries.

    Didn't walk today, have been very bad tempered, not because of ME you understand. H has driven me insane today and even then I DID NOT ANGER EAT! Yeay me.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home