• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Friday, March 23, 2007

    weeks end.

    I did it, a whole week of eating well and it was FINE, didn't hurt a bit. I have felt better and happier and enjoyed feeling as though I am actually doing myself a huge favour here.

    Slimfast.
    Half serving of curry and rice left over from yesterday.
    Ham steak, baked potato, salad.

    Fresh fruit salad and smoothie jelly.
    Snack of ryvita and marmite.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    ( for Rachel!)

    1 Comments:

    At 2:12 PM, Blogger rachel said...

    Thanks, Helen. Looks good! I need to find some of that here!

    PS you're doing great!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home