• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Sunday, August 20, 2006

    The devil made me do it.

    Do you like that title? I bet you do!!! I caved , we missed breakfast as we shot out the door to hit the massive carboot sale 15 miles away, that was the first mistake, then when we left at 11am....they all wanted MacDonalds, Big Mac and fries. Yes AND FRIES. I ate it all, with a smile on my lips and a hum in my heart.......but then it made me so ill, before we got home I knew my body didn't like that stuff anymore ( my mouth,however, adored it) when we got home my body threw that junk out and left me in no minds as to not try it again!!)
    I didn't feel to bad about eating it, sort of mildly disappointed but not beating myself up.
    Tomorrow will see me back on the straight and narrow.

    4 Comments:

    At 9:07 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Go ahead put down 4 slices cake, 3 slices pizza, a million fish and chips! What the hell! Its only food!

     
    At 9:09 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Yeah Lou got me craving for butter milk and corn bread. I had to send Hans 64 miled there and 64 miles back to get the buttermilk! I love buttermilk cornbread! And I'm gonna get me some tonight. Butttermilk and cornbread I mean. Well and also...

     
    At 9:09 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 9:09 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    The devil made me do it...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home