• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, August 19, 2006

    keeping to it...

    But it's not easy!! Grandpa keeps bringing FOOOOOOOOD to the house, cream cakes, cookies, more cakes........

    1 slice sourdough toast
    ryvita and marmite
    Thai chicken curry and rice ( curry made with campbells fat free soup)

    I DID NOT EAT SCONES AND CREAM. I am, quite honestly, marvellous,

    1 Comments:

    At 7:59 PM, Blogger Julie Q said...

    Now I know why you've been so very good Helen! :)

    Yay for fitting into the smaller jeans. You are right, nothing tastes as good as that must feel.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home